What is success coaching?
Are you feeling stuck? Are you having difficulty reaching your goals? A success coach will help you discover strategies to take control of your academic, personal, and professional success. Our peer coaches are specially trained to help you unlock your full potential. Coaches are not academic advisors, tutors, or clinicians. Your coach will not tell you what to do, but will help you feel supported and encouraged to reach the goals you set for yourself, while being pushed and held accountable along the way. Coaching sessions typically last 45 minutes.
How do I know if I should meet with a coach?
Meeting with a coach may be right for you if you:
- Need help setting goals and establishing priorities
- Want to figure out a daily or weekly schedule that maximizes your academic performance and personal wellbeing
- Feel overwhelmed trying to balance all your commitments
- Are falling behind and would like to get back on track
- Need help connecting with the right resources on campus
- Have a GPA that is lower than where you would like it to be
- Would like to sharpen your stress management, time management, organization, or study skills
How can I sign up for the Success Coaching Program?
Sign up below to schedule an appointment. For general questions about coaching, please email email@example.com.